40% ALC. VOL. (80 PROOF)
Papa Bueno Añejo is aged in oak barrels for a minimum of twelve months, and blended to reveal a smooth, smoky oak tequila with light, warm caramel coloring. It is excellent for sipping and, with its vanilla-honey highlights, mixes well in robust cocktails. Each bottle is artisan-blown 100% recycled glass.
- COLOR: Light, warm caramel.
- AROMA: Light, vanilla-honey with smoky oak and faint citrus hints.
- TASTE: Oh so Smooth! Warm, honest oak, fruity with light caramel and honey. Simple to enjoy, complex to ponder.
- FINISH: Warm caramel, beauty, soft agave notes.
- 40% Alc. Vol. // Available in 50 ML/750ml